These easy to prepare pinwheels have a nice combination of flavors and colors that everyone will simply love.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 12 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (6”)
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese (or flavored cream cheese spread)
- 8 Bibb/Romaine lettuce leaves
- Spread cream cheese evenly on tortillas. In center of tortilla place 2 slices of deli turkey.
- Cover the turkey with sliced Cheddar cheese.
- Layer in leaves of Bibb or Romaine lettuce to cover the Cheddar cheese.
- Carefully roll up the tortillas, as tightly as you can. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the rolls and cut each one into fourths.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 270, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Saturated Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 710mg (30% DV), Carbohydrates 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 14g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 30%, Iron 8%.