Sweet, juicy orange slices and savory prosciutto make this salad simply amazing.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (X) | Yields: (X)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. spicy mustard
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup English cucumber, sliced
- 5 cups mixed greens, or endive
- 12 slices prosciutto
Directions:View Party Plan: Countdown To New Year’s Celebration Dinner
- In a bowl, mix the honey, mustard, vinegar and poppy seeds. Gradually add olive oil, whisking until well mixed.
- Divide lettuce onto plates, then add orange sections, cucumber and avocado.
- Add prosciutto slices on top and drizzle with the dressing.