Warning! This recipe is for chocolate lovers, only!
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (X) | Yields: (X)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup powdered cocoa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Directions:View Party Plan: An "A-List" New Year’s Celebration
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and sugar in a bowl.
- Add butter and blend well.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave 2 cups morsels and 3/4 cup cream in large, glass bowl for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at additional 10 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat remaining cream, sugars and vanilla extract in chilled mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold 2 cups whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into crust; swirl top.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Garnish with chocolate drizzle; let stand a few minutes before serving.
- For Chocolate Drizzle: Microwave remaining 1/4 cup morsels in glass bowl for about 30 seconds. With a spatula, transfer into a plastic bag. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle chocolate over pie.